The ultimate Girona experience.
It’s no surprise that Girona is home to so many professional cyclists and our Pro Tour experience allows you to experience its fantastic culture and lifestyle for yourself. Based at a superb 4* hotel directly opposite The Service Course and right on the edge of Girona’s gorgeous old town, you will have everything you need to enjoy a perfect few days exploring this cycling paradise - awesome rides lead by our crew of expert guides, world-class coffee and a few extra treats thrown in for good measure. In the evenings we will leave you to explore the old town by yourself but we will be on hand throughout to ensure your visit is a delight from the moment you arrive and that you leave inspired to come back for more.
- Daily Guided Rides, exploring Girona’s famous climbs and beautiful roads
- Accommodation at 4* Hotel Nord with daily breakfast - directly opposite The Service Course and right on the edge of Girona’s gorgeous old town*
- Post-ride Coffee & Cake
- 1 x Sports Massage
- Welcome Pack with TSC jersey and extra goodies
- *Standard room included in the package. Subject to availability.
- Bike Rental from our unique fleet of custom bikes - 4 days from €240 per person
- Hotel or room upgrade available on request
- Additional Massages
- Airport Transfers
- Walking tours in and around Girona
- Wine and Olive oil tasting
- Add an extra day of gravel riding at the beginning or end of your trip - experience some of Girona’s most inspiring trails
- Flights and Travel Insurance are not included.
- Meals and drinks are not included unless stated above.
- 4 days/3 nights:
- Single room occupancy: €1,780 per person
- Double room occupancy: €1,600 per person
- Once you have booked your place, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your trip with the optional extras detailed in the “What’s included” section.
- Double Room Occupancy must be booked in pairs - either as a double or twin room.
Please note: routes are subject to change, based on various factors such as the weather, the group’s fitness and experience levels, and so on. But the following certainly gives a good guide of what to expect.
Day 1 - a relatively easy going warm up ride to loosen the legs, with two short and shallow climbs, with beautifully quiet roads and gorgeous mountain views. 50km, 450m.
Day 2 - today is the iconic “coast loop” - an absolute must for anyone visiting Girona by bike. Rolling countryside roads take you to the main climb of the day - Sant Grau, with spectacular views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea during the thrilling descent towards the famous coast road to Tossa de Mar. 95km, 1,150m.
Day 3 - another truly epic ride, Mare de Déu del Mont is (arguably) Girona’s most breathtaking climb. Clocking in at 18.7km, 954m, av. 5%, max 12%, with unmistakable switchbacks and spectacular 360 views at the top, this out and back beauty never fails to disappoint. We’ll ride back via Banyoles Lake, for a well deserved coffee and ice cream before rolling back to Girona. 120km, 1,800m.
Day 4 - Beautiful backroads is the theme of today’s ride, heading east into the Emporda region, with no shortage of charming mediaeval villages to enjoy along the way. 76km, 600m.
2023 Girona Pro Tour Dates
- 13th September - 16th September 2023
- 18th October - 21st October 2023
2024 Girona Pro Tour Dates
- 28th February - 2nd March 2024
- 3rd April - 6th April 2024
- 1st May - 4th May 2024
- 5th June - 8th June 2024
- 11th September - 14th September 2024
- 16th October - 19th October 2024
Booking and Cancellation policy:
- We require a €500 deposit per person to secure your booking. 10 weeks before the trip starts a final invoice will be sent with the remaining balance.
- For group bookings (5+ people) 50% deposit is required and 10 weeks before the trip starts the final invoice will need to be settled.
- Once a tour/package is booked, 25% will be non-refundable. Within 4 weeks of the tour start date, 50% will be non-refundable. Within 7 days of the tour start date, 75% is non-refundable.
- To ensure peace of mind, in case of ongoing international travel restrictions, for all 2023 bookings you have the option to move your booking to any future date if you cannot attend your trip. This needs to be done 30 days prior to the start of your trip, otherwise our normal T&Cs will apply. We will review any sudden changes to international travel restrictions on a case by case basis.
- We strongly recommend you have your own travel insurance for the duration of the trip, in case of illness, accidents or simply last minute cancellations from your part.
- In case you are unable to complete your trip due to sudden onset illness or crashing, The Service Course will provide a gift card or travel credit to the value of 50% of the services remaining that are available for cancellation.
- If you have any questions about current or future bookings, please don’t hesitate to get in contact via email@example.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org