Join us on the Côte d'Azur for sun, sea and superb cycling.
With its sunshine shorelines, golden-age glamour and pro racing pedigree, the seaside city of Nice in France has long attracted cyclists to its roads. Those winding cols, famous for racing high jinks at the Tour de France and Paris-Nice, reveal beautiful landscapes from sea to summit. Braus. Madone. Turini. Èze. These are bucket list road passes. But there’s so much more to enjoy – the Mediterranean lifestyle and warm weather help make Nice a dream cycling destination.
The city’s infrastructure makes a trip here feel effortless: an airport that’s close to the centre, mountains that shoot up straight from the sea, and a thriving cultural and gastronomic scene throughout town. It’s partly why so many pro riders have made the city their home. Ride the climbs with us here and you’re sure to spot a WorldTour talent or two out training.
2023 Nice Pro Tour Dates & Pricing:
September 2023: Nice Pro Tour
- With Sunday Salida Iconic Climb: Cime de la Bonette
- Friday 1st September - Monday 4th September 2023
- Single room occupancy: €1,600 per person
- Double room occupancy: €1,400 per person
- Double room occupancy must be booked in pairs - either as a double or twin room
- 6 days / 5 nights pricing available upon request
- Daily guided rides
- 4* accommodation on each night of the trip
- Daily breakfasts, two lunches, and welcome dinner on the beach
- 1x recovery massage
- Pro Tour welcome pack with The Service Course jersey
Optional paid for extras:
- Bike rental from our unique fleet of custom bikes (4 days from €240 per person)
- Additional welcome pack items
- Additional massages
- Airport transfers
- Upgrade your hotel stay for a sea view hotel - subject to availability
- Flights and travel insurance are not included
- Tourist tax is not included - this will be paid at the hotel
- A lunchtime arrival into Nice Airport followed by a short transfer to our hotel allows time for an afternoon spin, ice cream and mooch around the old town before regrouping for an evening welcome dinner on the beach.
- Distance 35km, Elevation 600m.
- An early start today as we make our way towards the medieval town of Vence and through typical villages of Provence. On this ride we will pass through Gourdon, located around capital of Perfume, Grasse.
- Distance 105 km, Elevation 1,100m
- A monster of a day, including Col de Turini and culminating in the ascent of la Madone d'Utelle, a regular in Paris-Nice, 16km with 900m of up, rewarding you with stunning 360 degree views. A largely downhill second part of the day returns us to our hotel for some well deserved rest and relaxation.
- Distance 150km, Elevation 2,900m
- Please note: In May, Day 3 will be modified going to Col de Braus, Col de Bruis and a coffee stop in Italy on the way back. (Distance 125 km, Elevation 1,800m)
- Join our monthly Sunday Salida “Iconic Climbs” series. Each month we celebrate a famous climb of the Cote d’Azur, with a full day of riding in good company, with rides ranging from 120/130km and 2200/2800m of climbing. Late afternoon / early evening flight recommended to allow plenty of time to return from the ride.
For those wishing to extend their stay to the 6-days/5-nights package, we have two beautiful extra rides to look forward to.
- Discover the “arriere pays niçois”, riding through tiny roads. After a solid climb, we will roll into the wilderness, the middle of nowhere. As we reach Peille and start heading down towards the sea, we ride through the “eternal clouds” of la Turbie - refreshing on a warm day. The final climb up St Laurent d'Eze is the perfect way to end the ride before flying down on the main descent back to Nice.
- Distance 75km, Elevation 1,130m
- A taste of Italy. On the last ride of the trip, we’ll head into Italy after climbing Eze, and passing through the delightful border town of Sospel. On the way back we will stick to the seafront, cycling through Menton, Monaco, Beaulieu and Villefranche before reaching Nice.
- Distance 95km, Elevation 1,900m
Booking Policy for 2023:
- We require a €500 deposit per person to secure your booking. 10 weeks before the trip starts a final invoice will be sent with the remaining balance.
- For group bookings (5+ people) 50% deposit is required and 10 weeks before the trip starts the final invoice will need to be settled.
- Once a tour/package is booked, 25% will be non-refundable. Within 4 weeks of the tour start date, 50% will be non-refundable. Within 7 days of the tour start date, 75% is non-refundable.
- To ensure peace of mind, in case of ongoing international travel restrictions, for all 2023 bookings you have the option to move your booking to any future date if you cannot attend your trip. This needs to be done 30 days prior to the start of your trip, otherwise our normal T&Cs will apply. We will review any sudden changes to international travel restrictions on a case by case basis.
- We strongly recommend you have your own travel insurance for the duration of the trip, in case of illness, accidents or simply last minute cancellations from your part.
- In case you are unable to complete your trip due to sudden onset illness or crashing, The Service Course will provide a gift card or travel credit to the value of 50% of the services remaining that are available for cancellation.
- If you have any questions about current or future bookings, please don’t hesitate to get in contact via email@example.com
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about our Travel experiences, or if you need some help booking your trip.
- Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Place:
- Contact: email@example.com